Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stray

It's only in my wildest dreams that I'll admit that I'm not bitter over rejection. There is a catch though. I was never told that I was rejected. He probably never knew that I liked him. I shouldn't even be upset in the first place, right?

Wrong.

He deliberately ignores me whenever it's possible. I deserve it, I supposed. But that was when I randomly said "Hi" without any specific target. Right, it's my wrong. Now, I go "Hi, xxxx!" but what does he do? Look up and then look away. Fuck shit, there goes my pride. My confidence? Ground into tiny little specks of dust which then scatters away. He KNOWS I'm after him. He knows it all too well since everything I feel is clearly written on my face. Plus the fact that he's supposedly going to study psychology? Hah! Everything was obvious. The fact that rumours were flying around for more than two weeks didn't help me feel better at all. Aye, I agree he's way better than me in every single aspect you can ever think of but I think I still do deserve a certain degree of respect at very least. If you don't like me, say it. If you don't want me coming at you, SAY IT. Yes, it'll sting like hell for me but at very least, we'll both know what the hell to do. Yeah, I know I'm asking for too much but so what? I AM demanding. Maybe that's why I don't get anyone but fuck that. To hell if I actually have to change for ANY guy. I'm me, myself and... I.

This will be the last time I ever turn back for you. This is final. I'm seriously giving up on you now. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

To be honest, there's no point in me saying any of this.

He would probably never notice anything at all.

2 comments:

  1. We seriously need to go get ice-cream.
    Forget about him. If he doesn't say anything, then he is not worth it.

    But it's good to rant it all out. GO GIRL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice-creammmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Lol!
    Yeap.. I'm done trying to get him. I kept deceiving myself and I'm sick of it now :|

    >D !!!

    ReplyDelete