It's strange to even say I liked him. It really is. As mentioned, we barely have any interaction between us. And so, friends, or less than friends we shall stay. Good bye days of following him around. It was fun but heart wrenching. I didn't want to follow him in truth. I just wanted to talk to him. But I'm afraid of annoying him. So I keep silent. But you know what?
I'm done with it.
I'm tired of no response. We don't have anything in common. At all. So to hell with it! I admit I'm rather upset currently but this has to happen. I don't want to be stuck forever. Time has to go on. I have my work to do, he has his. I'm supposed to live my life as, well, myself, an not a stalking shadow.
I have enough distractions around me. They need to cease from being distractions. I'll end it. End it all. Yes. Goodbye to my unrequited love.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye......
Okay. It really is up to u whether or not u wanna pursue this.
ReplyDeleteI'll support u no matter what!
We shall go have ice-cream tomorrow ~~!!!
Well, I'll pay very little attention to it from now on :\ Only until September where I can really shift my attention somewhere else XD
ReplyDeleteIce-cream we shall have!!!