Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do you regret it, my Lord?

I’ve always neglected my chances
Dear Lord,
If I pray to you,
Will you answer me?
Tell me, my Lord,
Tell me where did she go
I’m lost without her…


I pray and pray,
and prayed.
Yet, no answer comes.
Dear Lord,
Do not play games with me.
Where is she?


Silence.
Is that all I’m hearing?
After days of endless praying?
My Lord...
Why won’t you answer me?
Haven’t I been loyal enough?
......


Lord,
To hell with you.
I’m doing things my way.
You’ve had your chance to unite us,
And you blew it.
Just as I had in the past.


My Lord,
I never never knew
Just how easy it was to use it.
Oh, did I ever mention that
The voices of your children excite me?
Just.
Like.
A.
Drug.


I’ve found her, my Lord.
Can you see us?
Can you?
Where did I find her?
You wouldn’t give an answer
So I asked your children instead.


Funny, isn’t it?
Despite being called your children
They’re nothing like you!
They answer me in a flash!
Ah... How lovely they looked in red...
But they can never compete with her.


Lord,
She’s like a doll in my arms now.
I always knew she’d look gorgeous in red
I’ve always dreamed of her in it!
Her pale skin feels cold,
But it doesn’t matter.
She’s always been cold and coy with me.
And I absolutely loved it.


I apologize
For I’ve sent some of your children
Back to you.
But that’s because you wouldn’t answer me!
It’s not my fault.
No, it’s not my fault at all.
It’s yours.
Understand me, my Lord!
Empathize with me!


It was always your fault.
It’s your fault she’s now cold.
It’s your fault for never allowing me
To have her.
I’ve prayed, and begged for her
Yet you never granted her to me.


So I got sick of waiting
And I took things into my own hands.
You know what, Lord?



I don’t regret any of it.



WHAT THE FUCK AM I WRITING!? I'll be clear. I do not resent God. This is simply written when I slot myself in the persona's shoes. If it's too difficult to understand, do inquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment