Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's not a post about Inception. It's a post about Eames.

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope the train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter- because we'll be together

I just love that line a lot. No, dear, Eames, baby, I still love your line alright. And the rocket launcher.

Of all the characters in Inception I've come to fall for, it had to be Eames. Eames The Forger. A forger. A person who specializes in creating fake personas. Why Eames? Why not Cobb, or Arthur? Why does it have to be someone who's so good at pretending?

Well, Cobb's a man whose loyalty's undaunted. Doesn't he sound like the perfect man to fall for?

Arthur. A very good demonstration target. I do agree slicked back hair's always sexy. Especially when it has the tendency to defy everything and just remain in place.


So why not them instead of a Forger?

As I've already said, Cobb is a loyal man. To his love, that is. Not his job. He only does his jobs because he can't afford to fail. As for his love, it's a completely different story. There's a woman named Mal, Cobb's wife. He obviously loves her. He tried to help her but it went awry. She died because of his efforts. He feels the guilt and recreates her in his dreams. Nothing can ever compete with the original though but can you say that to something who has the face of the person you hold dearest? No. And that's where the mindfuck begins. For Cobb that is. So, no, I do not want an extremely possessive man although the idea is charming (fuck you, shoujo manga for making me think that stalkers and super possessive men are good) but seriously, hell no. He may deliver the most romantic lines, the most romantic settings and so on but I'm sorry, I'm not willing to gamble my sanity.

Arthur. Arthur, Arthur, Arthur... Hm. Everything goes by the book. Don't forget the slicked back sexy hair. Now, about Arthur... He's just too.. proper. Way too proper. Men who dress professionally are awesome. And hot. And sexy. Don't forget the slicked back hair. Arthur gives off this professional vibe that really intimidating. Thou shalt not pick on Eames. Or Eames'll do this to you, Arthur.

Demonstrating a "trip" aka Gotcha!

Though I admit things are rather canon between Arthur and Eames but I won't ship them. I love BL a lot but this time round, I'd rather support Arthur and Ariadne together. And hog Eames to my personal thoughts

Did I say something?
Nahh. It's just your imagination.


So in short, I do not favour men exude the air of professionalism. Arthur wouldn't be Arthur without his suit. Don't forget the slicked back hair. His anti-gravity fighting was rather cool and classy if I had to comment but damn! I still prefer ruffian or rogue fights. Now Eames, if you were called The Rouge, I might start serving you right now. I'm not saying Arthur's fight was girly or anything but if it's a fight, it definitely has to be an awesome rough brawls in the snow with a touch of guns in it! Yay Eames!



Since the megane person really adores Arthur a lot, I figured that I should share a few images here

A fanmade collage from fanpop

the Korean poster




And finally!
the calm before the kick

I still haven't quite figured out "Why Eames?" but as far as reasoning goes, he's a hot tough guy who shape shifts in dreams. And he's awesome at information gathering. And observing. Observing.... Oh you sexy bad boy... I love Inception. I love lurve laaaaarve raaaaaabu Inception! I'll watch it for the third time if I could!

2 comments:

  1. ROFL at the calm before the kick. HAHAHAHA.
    Somehow, I think you should target an 'Eames' guy next. You know what I mean... *winks*

    Yeah, I agree, sometimes a guy just gotta be a rogue and with all the gun fire and brawl. Oh, let's not forget the rocket launcher. WONDERFUL!

    No BL shipping here for me too but I'm tempted to read some ExA fanfics to see what have the fans done to the two H-O-T men.

    Thanks again for the spammage of Arthur~~ I don't know about you but Eames' photos were hard to find, especially ones in the snow scene (your FAVOURITE dream).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eames" guy would mean a Forger! D: Lol if I could I would ;D

    Lol! Exactly! But still, Arthur's scene was really classy and cool :3 And I really can't imagine Arthur in a brawl D: Dat slicked back hair!!! LOL! You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling, *rocket launcher!!*

    Oh yeah, I'd LOVE to sample an ExA story too :3 Eh? It's decided E's topping? Yay~

    Ahaha no problem~~ I just abused Google :3 Same, I couldn't find any of Eames in the third dream ....

    ReplyDelete