I just can't give up on him after all.
I've told myself "No, don't go for him anymore."
Others have told me
"He's not worth it;
He doesn't even care about you;
There are better guys out there"
True. There are other better people out there but the one I really want is just him and him alone. One may think that I'm being fickle minded now because... One minute I'm crazy over him, the next minute I'm giving up and now, I'm back to liking him again. He will most likely already know that I'm head over heels for him as there were rumours flying around for more than two weeks. I'm sorry to those I've told that I'll give up on him. Apparently, nothing's started yet. YET.
However... Before I make a move, I need to know more about him. All I need and want to know now is... What does he think of me now?
Dear God, please, I beg of you, make it a positive answer for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment