Thursday, August 12, 2010

Because it's just like that

Today, I finally held it. I held that specific item called a... ..... Antonio Fernandez Carriedo's stic- *cough cough*

Right.

I went to the nearest Tesco. With fellow friends/ comrades. One of them willl be named "the megane person". We did something in there. Bought something R-18. And experimented with it a little before tossing it out of the window. We have intentions of pushing the blame onto the guy upstairs because he's an ass.

Fun. Yeah, fun. Lingerie viewing/ choosing/ molesting/ grabbing/ groping- You name it, I've done it. What I haven't done is strip someone naked and force it on them.

Oresama still suffers from unrequited feelings but oresama's getting over it alright.

So... concerning Antonio's..... condom Tomato... Hmm... I need my doujinshi now.

2 comments:

  1. So much emphasis on the lingerie. That's not the main point yeah???
    *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! The true emphasis lies on the.. uh... Tomato :D

    ReplyDelete