Seven moons,
Each time you broke my heart,
You carved another mark.
By Charmaine
Three hearts,Three lies,
The truth comes out,
Tears fall from our eyes.
By Zoe
Your very silence burns;But enough of it,
I've had enough of you now.
Goodbye,
Farewell,
Begone, you perfect waste of time.
(I'm going back to Italia)
By oresama
It should be 'three', but it's okay.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds good actually, considering it being written by 3 different people.
Mine really has the 'Love triangle, everyone breaks up' vibe...
Italia's the place to go then :3
ReplyDeleteHaha okay, I'll change it nya XD
It kinda connects actually o,o" Since Charmaine wrote on "heartbreak", you further explained "what happened" and mine's "conclusion". So yup, everything connects in the end :D And it's good that your part really gives off that vibe XD
Yup, the content is important to transmit that tone needed to portray the story as it is. ^^ I enjoyed writing this, let's find time to do it again some time in the future.
ReplyDelete