Okayyy. The first time this thing failed. Imma type it again.Congrats on getting a new tikus!!!However, I'm no whiz in this so I can't relate to how you're sooooooo happy about it. Anyways, enjoy ur sleek, sexy, damn f***ing awesome TIKUS !!!P.S. I censored me own words.
Lol blogger's being an ass i guess :XThank youuuu~~ Ah the tikus is kinda expensive x,x And it's a present so yeahh, i'm happy with just that XD
Okayyy. The first time this thing failed. Imma type it again.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting a new tikus!!!
However, I'm no whiz in this so I can't relate to how you're sooooooo happy about it. Anyways, enjoy ur sleek, sexy, damn f***ing awesome TIKUS !!!
P.S. I censored me own words.
Lol blogger's being an ass i guess :X
ReplyDeleteThank youuuu~~ Ah the tikus is kinda expensive x,x And it's a present so yeahh, i'm happy with just that XD