Friday, July 30, 2010

eh... ma... it's just like that

eh.. well... I had a fun time yesterday... Yeah.. It was rather fun to pick tennis balls every single time it bounced out of the court. Aye, I was the linesman-cum-ball picker.

Well, yesterday marked the end of Nottingham's 3rd Summer Sports Carnival. Fun and Games got canceled because bloody futsal took too darn long! But it's not as if I didn't have fun. Since my job was somewhat done, I'm free to wander around. Right. So I wandered into the pool area and.....

ZOMFGWTFBBQROTFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLKYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I just went there. And watched as a few of my friends swam. It was rather funny at times since one of them can't swim at all. Almost got flung into the pool but... I survived! Oresama survives! ORESAMA SURVIVED!!!!!

A lot more people greeted me this year compared to the last few ones despite me hiding the fact that it's my birthday. Thank you everyone. Thank you very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment