Thursday, July 22, 2010

At least I attempted to talk about my college life but....

oresama returns. without a bang.

As I've said before, life in campus is fun. Yeap, it's fun. I don't really have the time to make new blog posts anymore. It's not that I'm absurdly busy. It's more towards the fact that I do not have the internet connection to do so. I spend most of my time in my friend's room instead of my own and yes, I can't connect there. It's something like... Only one computer can be connected. We don't have wireless at the dorms. We only have the motherfucking stupid cable connection. And it's superbly slow! Oh hell yeah!

Ice Breaking Night's fun, seriously. I ran through the Nottingham fountain like a fukken hero in an epic movie. It's tiring but very entertaining. At very least, I've met new people. The sad thing is that in my first week, I had big problems trying to remember everyone's names and faces. Horrifying, really. More to embarrassing. Imagine talking to someone who remembers your name while you don't recall theirs.

I really, really, really can't tell the difference sometimes in general. Will this be a repeat of high school? Complete with all the stupid shit dramas sparked by bitches? I really don't want to be part of that shit anymore. I've had enough of fighting and arguing with idiots in high school. Drama drama drama. fucking shit

Back to the topic.

I've met a lot of new people in this campus. Heck, I love some of the lectures too! I admit I find Social Sciences extremely boring. It's one of the rare moments I actually observe the designs on the carpet floor. Also, I doodled on my notes; something I rarely do nowadays. I hope that would serve to tell how bored I felt. I wanted to doze off sooooooooooooooooooo badly but I kept getting woken up by the person sitting next to me. Frankly speaking, that was annoying. The lecturer does not give a shit if I fall asleep or not at all. So why shouldn't I be allowed to do so? I miss sleeping during classes...

Naturally, not everything's gonna be fun in college. Lectures are occasionally dull but hey, it's part of college life. I'm currently trying to make my college life completely different from high school. It's shit if it should repeat with all that fucking stupid shit drama again.

No comments:

Post a Comment