Bon Odori and a certain anime event's coming up soon at Tropicana Mall or something. Would be quite awesome if I get my camera back by then... I really, really, really want to take a picture with the cosplayers! Having my picture taken alongside a Basara!Date Masamune-sama and Basara!Sanada Yukimura was really thrilling, seriously! But I'll have to admit I stalked them for a few hours before finally growing the guts the request a photo with them. In a restricted area (right in the middle of all the event booths). I swear I would've glomped the Masamune cosplayer right there had I been more shameless. And checking if that Yukimura cosplayer was really shirtless under that jacket... made my friends think me as a pervert. The poor guy probably suspected I was one too.................. OTL
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Hell yeah!
Bon Odori and a certain anime event's coming up soon at Tropicana Mall or something. Would be quite awesome if I get my camera back by then... I really, really, really want to take a picture with the cosplayers! Having my picture taken alongside a Basara!Date Masamune-sama and Basara!Sanada Yukimura was really thrilling, seriously! But I'll have to admit I stalked them for a few hours before finally growing the guts the request a photo with them. In a restricted area (right in the middle of all the event booths). I swear I would've glomped the Masamune cosplayer right there had I been more shameless. And checking if that Yukimura cosplayer was really shirtless under that jacket... made my friends think me as a pervert. The poor guy probably suspected I was one too.................. OTL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment