I really and honestly wonder why people around me are constantly wanting me to become something I am not. My head's stuck in 2D land? Really? Is that how you choose to say it? It sounds more like an insult than anything else, be it intentional or not. You make it sound like every single thing in 2D, or more specifically, anime and manga as completely fictional. Yes, it's fictional stories BUT there is nothing that can be 100% fictional. It was based on something, just retold in a lighter, or sometimes, darker manner. Sure, everything may be over the top in there but do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to not tell the difference?
So you say YOU'RE in reality? Honestly, I want to laugh my head off. My, my, remember that reality is different to every single person, ass. Your reality is not necessarily my reality, as mine, yours.
What sparked the entire issue? The discussion of clothes.
I've repeated statements over and over again. I hate showing too much skin. Or more to like, I don't actually like showing my skin at all. So stop fucking suggesting that I wear fucking tank tops.
And oh, HOW THE FUCK DO I DRILL IT INTO YOUR FUCKING STUPID THICK HEAD THAT I DO NOT LIKE TANK TOPS.
You suggest I wear t-shirts and a scarf. Well, I'm already doing that without YOU telling me.
I dress like it's fucking winter all the time? Well, SCROLL UP TO READ, ASSHOLE. I-HATE-SHOWING-SKIN.
I favour coats and jackets so what's wrong with wearing them? Must I follow your stupid American street wear/casual/whatsoeverystyle ? No. I don't. I'm the one shopping for my own clothes.
And oh, I overdress in campus? You're fucking kidding me aren't you? How the fuck is a simple shirt and jeans fucking overdressing? The only times I bloody dress up is when I know I'm going off campus soon or when there's a fucking presentation or when I want to make people who think I've absolutely zero fashion sense shut the fuck up.
I dress as if I want to be an animated character. So what? I dress for myself, to make MYSELF feel comfortable. I've always believed that one should always feel comfortable in their own clothes rather than to follow stupid trends or shit. It leads me back to fucking tank tops and fitting shirts. If I feel uncomfortable with it, why must I wear it? Just to please your stupid vision? Go back to your lesbian porn for God's sake, not that I have anything against lesbian porn, just that you were ENJOYING it at the time of speaking.
Accentuating assets. Really. Why must I accentuate it all the time? It's my choice to wear baggy pants or guy jeans. As long as I like the design of what I'm wearing, what does it have to do with you? I wear them because it accentuates NOTHING. I refuse unwanted attention. Can't you understand that much?
You think I'm not dressing feminine enough. So what? Your idea and MY idea of being feminine is different then. What? Am I supposed to prance around in tank tops and hot shorts just because it's fucking hot in this country? Nope, sorry, NOT happening. As I've said, a billion times before, I hate showing skin AND I will not dress in manners that I do not feel comfortable in or dislike.
I am SO sick of suppressing my temper because YOU don't listen. It's like, selective reading. Read only what you like, modify the meanings of sentences to what you want to see.
I appreciate that you're trying to help but it's NOT helping when you try to force YOUR views on me. I quite enjoy being the oddball when it comes to freakin dressing. I HATE looking plain. Nothing pisses me off more than that. If there's a chance to dress, I'll grab it. And I do think I dress appropriately at times. I'm not the one wearing absurd clothes and dresses to classes. In fact, I actually call my wear to classes as "hobo gear".
Still think I dress up too much on campus, ass?
You and I both know reality is a bitch. YOU choose to ignore. And I do not. I prefer to stick to my naive view that what people need is just a little bit of help here and there, even if they don't repay it. If no one does their part, the world's gonna be overrun by asshole. And there's already quite a number of assholes out there. You included. Yes, the nice ones, or even the ones that are too soft will eventually die out. I'll die out with them then. I refuse to be called a hypocrite in this sense. I hate assholes, and I'm trying NOT to become one. I'm already be a hypocrite when I talk shit about people behind their backs but that's my relations. As I said, I refuse to be damn hypocrite when it comes to giving a hand. But I admit I'll start bitching once the line is crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment