Clubbing for one. I hate clubbing. Most youths will absolutely love clubbing with every single fiber of their being but I'm sorry, I'm not interested in clubbing. On Friday / Saturday / Sunday nights, I'd rather do shit like annoy the fuck out of people on Facebook. Or snuggle up with a nice old book I've been rereading for the fifth time just because I like it that much. Or set a date with anime and doujins (yes, doujins, not manga). Or maybe just go to sleep. I perceive clubbing as something... boring except for the damn booze. This is MY perception so why bother trying to change it? Is it really that fun to have an army of people who think exactly like you?
Sex. Do I look like I actually care about how many people you've already fucked? I mean, if you're telling me scandals or 'interesting' points about a person, I really don't mind. Also, do I look like I want to be fucked anytime soon?
Couples. Oh glorious topic.
And yes, of course I'd like to experience a dream relationship, or meet THE one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I mean, why wouldn't I want to be the girlfriend of awesome people like Keisuke, Kaito, Nowaki, Usagi-sensei (stfu about their sexuality, I meant them in terms of personality) or any name that is on my list of awesome men? Hell yeah I would do ANYTHING at that stage. I'd marry them in a heartbeat. I'd be willing to take care of someone who's also willing to take care of me in return! But before you carry on, if you know me in person, do I look like I'm at the age to care at the moment? Whoever becomes my partner at this age, I know it is only momentary. Call it puppy love if you will. While I'd love to believe that love can transcend time, well, the truth is, it can't really do so. Nothing lasts forever, that in itself, is a fact. Can you look me in the eye and tell me with full confidence that you'll be able to stay with your partner until your time's up? No. You can't. Sure, you'll welcome to try but I'll let you know that I'll laugh my ass off on the day you break up.
IN CONCLUSION. My world and yours are totally different. We've different lifestyles. We may have started from the very same place but different experiences have molded us into different types or people. I'm sorry but we wouldn't mix well :) Now bug off.
No comments:
Post a Comment