Friday, December 31, 2010

between 2010 and 2011

2010 is walking out of the door while 2011 is waiting to enter.

to sum it all up, once again, the year has been a joy ride. there are the good and the bad, the sweet and the bitter, stuff like that. I've met many new people this year, and for most of them, I'm glad that I did. This year is has opened its doors to another stage of my life, one which I'm still afraid of going through but I know I'll manage to survive, somehow :)

i'm also happy that i'm still in good relations with the people i treasure and love, despite various forms of rough patches.

i'm sorry if i have ever offended you this year, or hurt you deeply. i might have seriously meant some of the harsh words i said but now, i'd like to apologize for it. and thank you, to those who made this a beautiful year to enjoy.

come forth, 2011. i'll take you on, even if you greet me with a month full of assessments. i won't back down (okay, maybe i will a little) and i'll do all i can to live through this year without regrets.

my resolutions are private so there's no way i'm posting it here.

2 comments:

  1. glad we met ~~!!!!

    HAPPY 2011 OU !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, definitely glad that we met su!!!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete