Can't really get used to the new format but... currently doing my best. Yeah, it sounds like an excuse. It's the same damn thing I say for my academic studies, dance class and social skills. You know, sometimes, I just wanna run around, jump up and down while screaming "FUCK YEAH I'M ANTISOCIAL!! TOP THAT BITCHES!!". Seriously, I AM attempting to put effort in the things I try.
This year might be a huge leap for me. I can finally come out in the open and discuss my love for BL freely without anyone looking disgusted. I extend my gratitude to a certain "pile of books". Dancing, salsa in particular, was never really something that suited my personality but hey. Here I am, attempting (and somewhat torturing myself) to learn that dance. I admit, I have zero exposure to ballrooms dances. All I've ever seen in my life are the dances from music videos (lol Rain, lol). Those are obviously not ballroom dances. Last year, I shied away from the school magazine because I seriously didn't quite like the team who were in charge of it last year. This year, I'm trying to keep myself in the journalist crew. Yay I'm bragging. Fear me. Yay.
I don't know exactly how much have I changed so far but I'm hoping that whatever change that has happened is positive. I can't afford to revert back to several years back. It was fun but also rather mind scarring so, no. I'll keep it as it is now, and proceed to
No comments:
Post a Comment