Disillusioned, I can't see whats in front of me anymore. Confused, my mind's lost. Sanity, did you ever exist? Motivation, where have you gone? Desire, growing intense everyday till the point it's becoming dangerous. Passion, have you faded? My passion, you exist, I know you do. So please, come back to me. Give me the flare I once felt. Spark my interest once more. Ignite this undying love I once had. Without it, I am nothing. Without anything, I am nil.
Motivation, where have you gone? I know I've always pushed you into the wrong corners. You've always had to venture into the unnecessary just to quench my desire. Could you return to my side once more, please? Can we begin, no, can we go back to a square one? I'll let you hold the reigns this time round. I'll let you pull me where you want to go. Please, come back and save me. Expel the mental fatigue. Only you can do it. My desire is currently in check by fear. Being alone and rejection are the harshest. Desire will not fire me astray anymore so do come back, motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment