A silent whisper.
"Take my hand"
The silent calling.
I look beyond the tint
but I don't see him.
"Take my hand"
I turn around
in search of that
sweet soothing voice.
"Where are you?"
"Come here."
I step out,
out into the garden.
"Take my hand."
I turn again.
There he is.
That haunting silhouette.
There he is...
My passion; My love.
"Take my hand"
He urges me on
and I foolishly
receive it.
"Fool"
I look up.
Black.
Black, black wings.
Wings darker than the night.
Wings that drowned the stars.
Ah... I knew it..
I knew it well,
my love.
You're here to reap my soul.
I smile.
I smile to him.
I smile for him.
"Take me.
But
Take me with a condition
Say that you love me
Even if it's a lie,
Please say it.
It is your obligation
as a reaper
to fulfill final wishes"
He snickers.
"Fool.
I'd never sell myself
for something so fragile.
I'd never sell myself
for something so pitiful
such as you."
"Reap my soul then.
Why hesitate?"
He paused;
I froze.
He raises his scythe;
I close my eyes.
I'm sick of it
I'm sick of it all.
My desperation
had led me
to summon a
reaper
just so
I could hear
his lies of love
before ending
my pathetic life.
Love.
All because of
love.
All for the sake of
love.
I threw my life
on the line.
And the reaper
had jumped
at the chance
to have a soul
of his taste
for a feast.
I waited patiently
for the blade to end me
but nothing happened.
I opened my eyes.
"Very well, fool.
I'll tell you
that I love you.
However,
know that it is
nothing more
than a blatant lie.
Reapers don't love.
But if my lies
contribute to your essence,
then so be it.
But before that
beg me for it."
Silence.
I needed time to think
But he didn't grant me
such luxuries.
He struck me hard
across the cheek.
I fell.
He smirked.
"Fool.
Fools don't hesitate.
You're a fool
so get down
and beg me
on your knees.
Tell me how much
you love me.
Tell me what
you will do for me.
Scream my name.
Surrender yourself.
Prove your 'love'.
Show me now,
Fool,
Show me just what
you will do for me
this instant."
I felt cold
in midst of the chill.
I couldn't move.
I shivered.
His body held no warmth.
He was truly a reaper.
Callous, merciless...
Loveless.
It hurts,
it hurts!
I wanted to scream
but my lips were sealed.
He's hurting me
just as he had promised.
I'm sore now
but he still
would not stop.
Instead,
he laughed
at my blood.
I pleaded
and begged.
He paused.
The world went dark.
I awoke in a cell.
He was nowhere to be found.
A priest entered
and spat at me.
I sat still
completely dumbfounded.
How did they find me?
"You filth!"
His voice cut through
my very soul.
I understood
near immediately
that my betrayal
had been unveiled.
To call forth a reaper
to reap a soul
despite it being my own
was considered a sin
against our Conduct.
I knew it.
I was exposed
by the very person
who had suggested
summoning
the reaper.
The priest bellowed insult
after insult
after insult.
I sat silently.
He sneered
and waved a hand,
dismissing the guards.
No...
Do not touch me.
Only he may defile me
Not you.
He may defile me
and tear me
and put me back together
to rip me apart again.
Yes...
I'm bare before him.
Only him.
Only he may hit me
Only he may kick me
Only he may bound me
Only he may envenom me
Only him.
I close my eyes
to a dull floor.
I prepare for the worse
for I have sinned.
I cannot deny it.
Please,
I silently wish
Please, help me.
Please, save me.
Moments pass
yet nothing happens.
No hands wandered.
No nothing.
I open my eyes
to a floor stained
red.
Footsteps.
I hear them.
Black.
Large black feathers
fall like clouds on my skin.
I look up warily
only to meet his icy gaze
on a bloodied face.
"You're a Fool.
Trust no one
but me.
No one's a friend
Everyone's a foe
except for me.
And remember this,
you Fool.
You are subject
to no violation
except for mine.
Are we clear,
my dear Fool?"
I fall to my knees
as he draped his cape
around my raw form.
He brushed my hair
just like a lover would.
He whispers gently in my ear
for a definite answer
to alter my fate.
There's no turning back now.
I'm a criminal now.
Without much hesitation,
I spoke.
"Devour me, love."
I just felt like writing it, that's all.
Why on earth does this remind me of S&M? Either way, it's not bad at all. Me like!
ReplyDelete